Darren Ryan, CEO, Social Entrepreneurs Ireland holds aloft the Outstanding Achievement Award
The inaugural Business2Business Awards took place on Friday May 13th at The Marker Hotel, Dublin.
Hosted by Bobby Kerr, the winners were announced at a gala awards ceremony attended by leading Irish businesses.
Cpl Recruitment picked up the Grand Prix award for overall B2B excellence, as well as winning an award for Recruitment Firm of the Year.
“Held in conjunction with Business & Finance, the awards were conceived as a platform through which businesses could pay tribute to the achievements and performances of their counterparts in the B2B sphere,” Ian Hyland, CEO and publisher of Business & Finance, said. “By acknowledging the businesses which continually provide a distinct level of quality and trusted service to their clients, the awards highlighted many of the key companies that have gained a competitive edge and reputation for excellence amongst the business community.”
Spread across 12 categories, the Business2Business Awards recognised and rewarded the efforts and performances of companies operating across all industries including: travel, hospitality, IT, legal and professional services, to name a few.
Social Entrepreneurs Ireland was also commended when Darren Ryan, CEO of the organisation, was presented with an Outstanding Achievement Award. This special accolade acknowledged the dedication of Social Entrepreneurs Ireland and its support of Ireland’s leading social entrepreneurs.
Noting the importance of CSR within corporate organisations, Bobby Kerr praised Social Entrepreneurs Ireland for leaving an inspiring legacy of social protection, progression and improvement.
- Business Airline of the Year: Aer Lingus
- Business Bank of the Year: AIB Corporate Banking
- Financial Services Firm of the Year: Taxback International
- PR/Advertising Agency of the Year: Bannerton PR
- Business IT Services Firm of the Year: Trilogy Technologies
- Professional Services Firm of the Year: Devine’s Worldwide Chauffeur Service
- Pension Management Firm of the Year: Zurich Life
- Corporate Law Firm of the Year: Eversheds
- Business Hotel of the Year: The Marker Hotel
- Business Telecoms of the Year: eir
- Life Assurance Firm of the Year: Friends First
- Recruitment Firm of the Year: Cpl
- Grand Prix: Cpl