Media Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of dynamic media sales team across print, digital and events active in Dublin, London, New York and Washington DC.
We are expanding and are now hiring innovative, self-motivated executives to our Business Development Team at Business & Finance Media Group.
We work on a range of media activities developing and maintaining blue-chip clients across new and traditional media with a particular focus on our expanding international events and brands.
If you thrive in a dynamic atmosphere, have media, publishing and events sales experience, and would relish the opportunity to work for a company who values initiative, creativity and passion from their team, we want to talk to you now.
Key tasks include:
- Selling an existing portfolio of advertising, content solutions in print, digital and events to a dedicated B2B sector
- Develop and take ownership of new revenue streams and opportunities
- Develop existing accounts with creative solutions and B2B industry knowledge
- Build upon and maintain excellent client relationships, ensuring that packages are tailor-made to our client’s exacting objectives
- Highly commercially focused individual with an eye for a business opportunity
- Proven experience of working in a sponsorship sales environment would be an advantage – however, the key to this role is being able to spot opportunities and have excellent sales ability
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the B2B sector, with experience selling creative advertising/content/sponsorship solutions
- Tenacious and eager to deliver outstanding media/content packages for our discerning corporate clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and sell at all levels
- A highly consultative sales approach with excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Experience is very valuable – however, the hunger to make it your own will win us over every time
Business & Finance Media Group is a very well established niche media business established in 1964, today delivering bespoke and unrivalled media packages across print, digital, content and events in key domestic and international markets.
We have a client book second-to-none – but now want to expand this and our business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a significant role as part of a dynamic commercial team at a very exciting growth stage of the business.
Subject to negotiation. Basic and commission package.
Apply in confidence to: