Pictured: Dr Graham Love, Emer O’Riordan, Mark Kennedy (Managing Partner), Aedín Morkan, Patrick Gorry & Hilary Larkin, Mazars
Business & Finance highlights notable new appointments at Mazars, Willam Fry, Intertrust, and Elkstone
Aedín Morkan, Emer O’Riordan, Patrick Gorry, Patrick Gorry and Dr Graham Love, Partners
Mazars Ireland has announced the appointment of five new partners due to ongoing business growth across the firm. The new partners have been appointed in the areas of Audit, Advisory and Consulting.
The five new partners and their practice areas are:
- Aedín Morkan – Audit & Assurance Partner with a focus on the not for profit sector
- Emer O’Riordan – Audit & Business Advisory Partner with a focus on mid-size privately owned businesses and the retail sector
- Patrick Gorry – Audit & Assurance Financial Services Partner
- Patrick Gorry – Financial Advisory Partner specialising in the provision of financial advisory and restructuring services
- Dr Graham Love – Consulting Partner with a focus on the higher education and health sectors
Carol Eager, Conor Treacy, Rachel Fox and Declan Lavelle, Partners
William Fry announced the appointment of four new Partners across its Corporate/M&A, Tax and Real Estate departments.
- Carol Eager has been appointed as a Partner in the Firm’s Corporate/M&A Department.
- Rachel Fox and Declan Lavelle have been appointed as Partners in the Firm’s Tax Department.
- Conor Treacy has been appointed as a Partner in the Real Estate Department.
Patrick O’Brien, Global Head of Funds
Intertrust announced the appointment of Patrick O’Brien as Global Head of Funds.
With over 27 years’ experience in financial services, Patrick joins Intertrust from Citigroup where he was Head of Fund Services, Ireland and Head of Offshore Sales. Prior to that he spent eight years at J.P. Morgan where he held several roles, latterly Executive Director, Global Head of Fund Services Client Strategy. He has held pre-approved controlled function positions with the Central Bank of Ireland since 2015.
John Hynes, Chief Financial Officer
Elkstone announced John Hynes has been appointed to Chief Financial Officer.
John Hynes is a seasoned senior executive with over 20 years’ experience in private offices, property development and investment management. He has worked with three significant Family Offices, most recently the Hottinger Group, leading their international Family Office, Private Office and Investment Management businesses as CFO. John is a Business and Economics Studies graduate of Trinity College Dublin and an FCA Chartered Accountant.