The closing date of October 12th for entires in this year’s eir Spider Awards is fast-approaching.
The eir Spiders is one of the most highly anticipated nights in the Irish digital industry, rewarding Irish businesses and community organisations for their creativity and innovation and provide an important opportunity to recognise and showcase online excellence.
The awards are considered an important benchmark for distinction and excellence in web-based business strategies. Previous winners have been on the cutting edge of their chosen fields and have since gone onto great success in their respective industries.
Three new categories have been added this year: Best in Blogging, Best Campaign and Best in User Experience for the awards, which take place on November 30th at the Doubletree by Hilton Burlington Road in Dublin.
The cost to enter is €50 plus VAT for unlimited entries across all categories.
To view a gallery from last year’s event, click here.
FULL LIST OF CATEGORIES
- Best in Business to Business
- Best in eRetail
- Best in eLearning and Education
- Best Irish Language
- Best in News, Publishing & Entertainment
- Best in Financial Services
- Best in Travel, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- Best in Charitable and Not-For-Profit (free to enter)
- Best Campaign
- Best in Customer Experience and User Experience
- Best Use of Mobile Technology
- Best use of Data & Web Analytics
- Best in Blogging
- Best in Digital Geography & Location based services (free to enter)
- Best Digital Start Up
- Agency of the Year (less than 10 employees)
- Large Agency of the Year (over 10 employees)