The international conference on Ireland’s energy future will be hosted by the Institute of International and European Affairs (IIEA) in association with the ESB.
The conference, entitled Take Charge – Together Towards a Low Carbon Future, will take place on the 23 November at The Round Room at the Mansion House, Dublin.
Smart energy is rapidly growing and the speed of this puts the customer at the forefront of energy-sector decarbonisation. The facilitation of the ‘Energy as a Service’ platform is ever important in the on-demand era of Amazon, Uber and Airbnb, and an in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies and energy-saving methods are required.
The event will consist of some of the biggest names in the sector speaking of Ireland’s future in the energy field with its specific relationship with areas such as transport, technology, communications and behavioural analysis:
- Denis Naughten TD, Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment
- Michael Liebreich, Founder and Chairman of the Advisory Board of Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Sara Bell, CEO of Tempus Energy
- Marguerite Sayers, Managing Director of ESB Networks
- Juliet Shavit, CEO of SmartMark Communications
- Patty Durand, CEO of the Smart Energy Consumer Collaborative
To register for the event, view the full line-up schedule and find further information, visit TakeCharge2017.