Gerard Morrissey, Chairman, PM Group
In association with Next Generation, Business & Finance highlights notable new appointments at KMCS, PM Group and IP Telecom.
Gerard Morrissey, Chairman
KMCS has appointed Gerard Morrissey as its new Chairman.
Mr Morrissey has worked in the construction sector for over 30 years. His senior roles have included non-Executive Director of Lagan Asphalt, a Trustee of The Construction Executive Retirement Savings and Finance Director for Mercury Holdings.
Gerard is a Fellow of Chartered Certified Accountants, holds a certificate of Directors Duties and Responsibilities from Chartered Accountants Ireland and also a Diploma in Corporate Governance from University College Dublin (UCD).
Andy D. Skibo, Non-Executive Director of the US Board
Andrew D. Skibo (Andy Skibo) has been appointed as a Non-Executive Director of the US board of PM Group.
Andy is currently Head of Global Biologics Operations and Head of Global Engineering and Global Real Estate for Astra Zeneca.
Andy has served as Chairman and Board Member of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE). He is currently Chairman of the Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Leadership Forum (GPMLF).
He has served as Executive Vice President of Operations at MedImmune, was Vice-President of Corporate Engineering & Capital Projects at Amgen, Inc.; President of the Life Sciences Group at Foster Wheeler and served in various engineering management positions at Skanska, Inc.; Life Sciences International, Inc.; A.D. Skibo & Associates, Inc. and Genentech, Inc.
Eloy Garcia, Linux System Administrator
Arjan Vos-Reinders, Technical Support Engineer
Emer Farrell, Sales Executive
Jakub Szyszlak, Operations Support Coordinator
Matej Jemric, Software Developer
IP Telecom has added five new recruits to its Ireland and Zagreb, Croatia bases.
The recent appointments include:
- Eloy Garcia has joined as a Linux System Administrator to assist with the installation, support and maintenance of servers.
- Arjan Vos-Reinders has joined as a Technical Support Engineer. He is skilled in Cisco Networking, VMware ESX, Linux, and Polycom Video Conferencing.
- Emer Farrell joins as a Sales Executive.
- Jakub Szyszlak has been added as an Operations Support Coordinator. In this role, he works on billing, accounts, shipments and purchases.
- Matej Jemric comes in as a Software Developer. His role is heavily focused on IP Telecom’s Hosted PBX interface and integrations with other industry platforms.
The CEO of IP Telecom Shena Brien said of the appointments: “We’re delighted to announce these recent hires for IP Telecom. These new team members are vital to the expansion plans we have for the company over the next twelve to eighteen months. These new members are central to our plans providing us with the experienced manpower we need to move forward as we provide top-quality Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services to our current and future customers.”