International Women’s Day – 2022 – Registration
To celebrate International Women’s Day 2022, join us as we make some noise on the very different perspectives and intersectionality of bias and how we empower further
progress in this area.
Our discussion is about how we all hold biases and we all experience bias. We need to keep learning, and keep improving and breaking these down. We need to challenge ourselves, our peers, our managers, employers, and communities in a positive way to keep empowering progress.
We want to discuss the way bias affects various people, various communities, and how we can challenge and change to bring everyone further towards equality.
Join us on March 8th at 11 AM (GMT) for the International Women’s Day Webinar 2022 brought to you by WorkEqual sponsored by One4All and Business & Finance.
The webinar will feature contributions from:
- Lewize McCauley Crothers – CEO & Founder, Exit Entry
- Moira Aston – CEO, Canoeing Ireland
- Catherine Guy – CEO, NiftiBuinsess and NED of FAI and Children’s Health Ireland
- David Monaghan, Deputy Editor, Business & Finance
- Ola Majekodunmi, Irish Journalist, Co-Founder Beyond Representation
- Emer Neville, Uachtarán/President, Irish Second-Level Students’ Union
- Senator Eileen Flynn, Senator and Activist
Moderated by: Sonya Lennon – Broadcaster & Entrepreneur, Designer and Activist
- Angela Smith – CEO, WorkEqual
- Jock Jordan – Country Vice President, One4all