Eight growing digital companies have joined The Digital Hub since the start of 2015. These new scaling companies will join close to 90 digital enterprises already operating at The Digital Hub, which recently announced plans for the refurbishment of ‘The Grainstore’, a 19th century building, adding an additional 10,650 square feet of space to the cluster.
The new companies collectively employ a total of 17 people at present. These new companies are:
- Base2Digital, a multi-disciplinary digital marketing agency based in Dublin, with a focus on SEO and PPC. The company works closely with clients both in Ireland and across Europe, helping them to maximise their exposure online and get the targeted traffic they need.
- Castle Direct, a direct response design studio that specialises in designing and building both online and offline response orientated marketing systems and automated sales funnels for a range of international clients.
- Imprez, which was founded in 2012 in Dublin by Joseph Thompson and Niall Dennehy. Collectively, the duo have delivered presentations in more than 50 countries across the world. Imprez is currently Ireland’s only company which focuses solely on Prezi training and design.
- Legion, a Dublin-based technology company that designs and develops innovative digital solutions with a focus on design and development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- My Beatz, an online music community where artists can connect and share their music. Artists can collaborate in real-time in their free studio, browse through their library of free loops, or invite other artists to be part of the music creation journey.
- NumberGroup, a company that provides telecom services to SME businesses all over the world who require ‘good old fashioned personalised customer care’ mixed with very reliable technology at very competitive pricing.
- Statwolf, a new in-house data mining expert, tailored to specific businesses. They can configure the dashboard interface and user view especially to meet each business’ needs – along with the way data is integrated.
- Tyndall National Institute, one of Europe’s leading research centres in information and communications technology hardware and systems that have just opened their Dublin office in The Digital Hub.
Ian Nunoo, founder and director, Base2Digital, said of The Digital Hub: “We chose The Digital Hub to locate Base2digital as it is very much a collaborative, creative and supportive environment. We are proud to call The Digital Hub our home. As a digital company we were impressed with the success of the initiative they have launched to promote digital across Dublin and Ireland. Our move comes at a very interesting time for the company. We have had a number of new client wins recently in the health and fitness, hospitality and travel sectors. We anticipate that there will be continued growth in our portfolio over the rest of the year as the ever increasing importance of digital marketing becomes more prominent in Ireland.”
Commenting on the new companies to join The Digital Hub, Gerry Macken, CEO said: “We were delighted to welcome eight new companies in what has proved to be a very busy first quarter. Their decision to join the enterprise cluster here is indicative of the ongoing growth and development of the project. There are now almost 650 people working in companies based at The Digital Hub making us the largest cluster of digital media, technology and Internet businesses in Ireland. We’re confident that 2015 will see a marked increase in the success and further growth of the new and existing Digital Hub companies.”