Pictured at an eir Elevation Bootcamp are Eavann Murphy, eir; Shay Lynch, FutureState, Darren Ryan, Social Entrepreneurs Ireland; Cara O’Leary, Manpower; and Tom O’Reilly, Linked Finance
Launched in 2015, the eir Elevation Awards recognise the growth and ingenuity of Ireland’s fastest growing businesses.
With a spotlight on innovation, international scalability, differentiation and strategic investment in the Irish economy, the Awards celebrate the specific reasons for the success of Ireland’s fastest growing companies.
Click here to join this year’s eir Elevation programme.
To view a gallery from last year’s event, click here.
- Members are given access to free workshops in a number of locations across Ireland.
- Learn about recruitment from leading industry experts.
- Learn about the importance of recruiting the right people and the impact recruiting the wrong people can have on your business.
- Learn from successful Irish SMEs on how they have developed their brand over time. From the initial concept phase to where the brand is today. They demonstrate the importance of research and how a brand can develop and thrive on a low budget.
- Learn about how to fund your business. Did you know that funds are available through a variety of networks? Increase your knowledge on how to utilise these funds by attending one of our workshops.
- The opportunity to network with peers and industry leaders while making invaluable contacts.
- All members will be invited to enter the eir Elevation Awards – past award winners include Voxpro, FoodCloud, Cupprint and Vizor.
A business will be eligible to enter the eir Elevation Awards by meeting the following criteria:
- The applicant company will be able to illustrate revenue growth for up to four consecutive years prior to application.
- The applicant company will be registered in Ireland and will have been operating for no more than 15 years.
- Revenue must be related to core trading income, excluding related party transactions.
- The nominees must be able to demonstrate their achievements across the following core area – idea/concept, innovation, revenue growth, market share, scalability and profitability.
- Promoters may nominate their companies in multi categories as appropriate.
Entries for this year’s awards will open in July.