Nominations are now in and the shortlist for the Business & Finance Business2Business Awards will be announced on April 26th.
The Business & Finance Business2Business Awards is awarded once a year to any company providing an excellent and unique level of service to its clients.
The Awards recognise and reward business excellence across all service sectors and is open to individuals and organisations of any size based anywhere in Ireland.
Entries have been encouraged from those that feel they are working smarter than their competitors to create a business edge.
Winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony taking place in The Marker Hotel on Friday May 13th.
Judges will look for organisations that offer and an excellent service, best business practice, innovation, as well as value for money, when deciding who will triumph at the event.
- PR/Advertising Agency of the Year – sponsored by Travel Counsellors
- Professional Services Firm of the Year – sponsored by AIB
- Business Airline of the Year – sponsored by Volvo
- Business Hotel of the Year – sponsored by AIB
- Business Bank of the Year – sponsored by Vayu
- Financial Services Firm of the Year – sponsored by Zurich
- Business IT Services Firm of the Year – sponsored by Sungard Availability Services
- Corporate Law Firm of the Year
- Pension Management Fund of the Year
- Business Telecoms of the Year
- Recruitment Firm of the Year – sponsored by CG Business Consulting
- Life Assurance Firm of the Year – sponsored by Viatel
- Grand Prix: Overall Business2Business Services Awards Winner – sponsored by Business & Finance