Pictured (from L–R): Noel Moroney of JLR Ireland (Services) Ltd.; Karen Cohalan of Enterprise Ireland; Tracey Carney of Dublin Tech Summit & Catalyst Media; Natalie Dalgarno of Carelon Global Solutions Ireland; Pawel Borzym of Sidero and Kedar Suryavanshi of Unum.
The agenda for Tech Nomads has been announced with a number of high-profile tech leaders set to attend.
Tech Nomads is set to take place on February 22nd 2023 at The Complex in Dublin. Tech Nomads is the ultimate showcase of the most innovative tech companies, jobs and teams that operate hybrid flexible, fully remote or outside Dublin.
The teams behind Dublin Tech Summit and Career Zoo have come together to organise Tech Nomads, an in-person event bringing together some of the world’s finest minds in tech.
Tech Nomads brings together the most exciting and dynamic tech companies for a special event. Attendees get the chance to meet with Irish teams at this new tech jobs event and enjoy a conference for experienced tech talent.
The event is a chance to “Find your Tribe” and learn what the right Tech/Life balance is for you with companies hiring remote/hybrid and outside of Dublin.
The tech conference will take place at The Complex in the art gallery and warehouse space in Dublin City Centre.
Partners for the event include Enterprise Ireland, Jaguar Land Rover, Valeo, Carelon, FRS Recruitment, UNUM Technology Centre, Ericsson, Kneat, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and Sidero along with Industry Partners Grow Remote and Tech Ireland.
If you are interested in learning more, you can visit the Tech Nomads website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tech Nomads Agenda
16:00–16:20 | Panel:
State of Play of the Tech Industry in Ireland
- Tracy Keogh, Co-Founder, Grow Remote
- John O’Dea, CEO, TechIreland
- Donnchadh Cullinan, Head of ICT HPSU, Enterprise Ireland
- Denis Curran, Head of Regional Development Corporate Governance and Engineering, IDA Ireland
16:25 | Lightning Talk:
Innovative Software Solutions Services in Sidero by David Dolan, Chief Operations Officer, Sidero
16:40 | Panel:
Introduction and overview of Jaguar Land Rover, Shannon
- Clodagh Daly, Software Engineering Manager, Jaguar Land Rover
17:00 | Lightning Talk:
Imagine Possible: The journey to omnipresent wireless intelligence, Ericsson by Tadhg Deasy, Network Assurance Architect, Ericsson
17:15 | Panel:
Unum Starts with U, Unum Technology Centre
- Moderator: Ken O’Brien, UX Director, Unum Technology Centre
- Amy O’Donovan, Principal Business Analyst, Unum Technology Centre
- Declan McGuill, VP — Product Manager, Unum Technology Centre
- Busi Msipha, Program Manager, Unum Technology Centre
17:40 | Lightning Talk:
The current state of the Tech Recruitment market in 2023, FRS Recruitment
- Darragh O’Brien, Head of IT and James Roche, Team Lead for IT, Data, Business Intelligence, PMO, Business Analysis, QA and Testing.
17:55 | Panel:
Career and Life at Carelon
- Moderator: John Patrick Shaw, Ireland Head for Carelon Global Solutions, Carelon
- Paul Kiely, Software Engineering Manager, Carelon
- Alina Antonova, QA Lead, Carelon
- Owen Kelleghan, Product Manager, Carelon
- Aishwarya Radhakrishnan, Data Science Lead, Carelon
18:20 | Lightning Talk:
Neurodiversity at Jaguar Land Rover by Philip Miesbauer, Tech Specialist, Jaguar Land Rover
18:35 | Panel:
Life at Ericsson Ireland
- Edel Carroll, Early Phases Program Manager, Ericsson
- Oisín Hourican, Systems Analyst, Ericsson
- James Foley, Systems Scrum Master, Ericsson
19:00 | Lightning Talk:
Autonomous driving @ Valeo with John McDonald, Autonomous Driving Principal Architect and Valeo Senior Expert, Valeo
19:20 | Lightning Talk:
Unum Technology Centre — “The next generation of DevOps” by Dean Caron, Director of IT Delivery, Engineering Excellence, Unum Technology Centre
19:35 | Lightning Talk:
Health 2050, Carelon by John Patrick Shaw, Ireland Head for Carelon Global Solutions
19:50 | Lightning Talk:
Career Progression at Jaguar Land Rover by Shalom Nazir, Cybersecurity Tech Lead, Jaguar Land Rover