Eavann Murphy of eir Business pictured with Niall McGarry, owner of Maximum Media
The Marker Hotel in Dublin hosted this year’s eir Elevation Awards, in which Transfermate took home the Grand Prix Award and Maximum Media’s Niall McGarry was awarded with the Trailblazer Award.
Launched in 2015, the eir Elevation Awards recognise the growth and ingenuity of Ireland’s fastest growing businesses.
With a spotlight on innovation, international scalability, differentiation and strategic investment in the Irish economy, the awards celebrate the specific reasons for the success of Ireland’s fastest growing companies.
The eir Elevation Awards category winners were:
- Manufacturing – Hanley Energy
- Health & Life Sciences – SilverCloud Health
- Social Entrepreneurship – MyMind
- Emerging Fast Company – Transfermate
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods – The Handmade Soap Company
- Services – Compliance and Risks
- Technology – eShopWorld