Sodexo Ireland has launched ‘Rise with Sodexo’, a new global programme to support clients in meeting health, operational and confidence challenges in the current climate
Sodexo Ireland is part of the global Sodexo Group, the world’s largest services company that improves the quality of life to clients in business and industry, education, financial, pharma and healthcare across Ireland.
As part of a new programme titled ‘Rise with Sodexo’, the company is providing return to work assistance that includes a remobilisation assessment to ensure all services are brought back online in a safe, compliant, and efficient manner.
This include water quality assessments that look at the effects of low occupancy and closed buildings on the quality of water, reactive and preventative disinfection cleaning, human temperature monitoring, social distancing support, convenience grab and go and pre-packaged food, digital retail solutions, remote concierge services and employee well-being and support programmes.
Julie Ennis, chief executive of Corporate Services, Sodexo UK and Ireland, said: “As organisations plan for a new ‘normal’, we know that our clients and customers, as well as our own employees, want to feel safe as they return to work.
“We have drawn on our global experience and expertise to create the ‘Rise with Sodexo’ programme to support our clients as they restart their operations with confidence and security.”
- Drawing on lessons learned from colleagues in China, Sodexo’s experts have identified the new needs of clients and employees across all the markets it serves. This approach brings together five specific solution areas:
- Prepare with an expert risk assessments and a restart process
- Protect people and places through services ranging from disinfection to contactless services
- Enable teams to perform at their best with services for both on-site and home workers with healthy and sustainable food offers, grab & go solutions, retail and digital convenience and meal cards
- Support employee wellness and communication
- Optimise workplace experience and energy management for maximum efficiency – applying world class sustainability principles in all a company does while respecting commitments in terms of environmental responsibility
Sodexo’s services range from catering, cleaning, security, reception to asset management, laboratory, and grounds maintenance services. Their work in these areas enables clients to focus on their core business. Sodexo currently employs approximately 3,700 people in over 230 locations on the island of Ireland.