Linda Davis, CEO, Next Generation
Linda Davis, CEO of Next Generation, spoke to Business & Finance about the challenges of hiring a chief technology officer (CTO).
PARTNER CONTENT IN ASSOCIATION WITH NEXT GENERATION
Linda recommends these important points to hire the right CTO:
- Hire a technical consultant to guide you in assessing the key abilities in the person you want to hire.
- Hire a CTO that has a very strong engineering background, that they understand the “full stack” they are working with and not reliant on the people around them to get by on certain elements.
- Look at their past work experience and how successful those organisations have been.
- Examine how large their network is.
- Examine their work philosophy.
- Look for great communication skills.
- Make sure they understand the ever-changing technology world.
Next Generation is an international specialist recruitment company with a proven track record of sourcing and selecting best-fit talent. The recruitment services they offer are tailored to their clients’ talent attraction strategy and their candidates’ career expectations and goals. Next Generation’s experienced recruitment teams select best-fit solutions in order to provide the talent that companies need to give their organisation a competitive advantage.